Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Poem to Completely Mess Up Your Mind

*Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to the compositions I come across in my archives...it can often just be the ramblings of a madman, or just someone trying to twist your mind into knots. Makes you wonder where, exactly, this kind of verbose contemplation comes from...*

Maudlin as a mandolin
Brackish as a radish
Uxorious as euphoria
Obsequious as obnoxiousness
Egregious as an egret’s goose
Mesonoxian as Mesopotamia
Acersecomic  as an acceleration
Calamistrate your calamari
And Pandiculate like you are immaculate

Perhaps I have circumnavigated my interpretations
All I am saying is that Adoxography is important,
This is as loquacious as a liquidation of lexotanil.

…but you already knew that, right?
______________
This has been “A POEM TO COMPLETELY MESS UP YOUR MIND”
Thank you for your coquettishness .

No comments:

Post a Comment