Friday, October 19, 2012

The Imaginalchemist makes a shameless plug...

Salutations, fellow story-weavers, poem-penners, daydreamers and ballad bards!

While there has been little to add to my Archives as of late, it is mostly due to this piece of news I now wish to share with you. There is a certain book that will be available to the world in the upcoming year. It tells the story of a young man who comes to be loved by one of the most infamous monsters in history, and the great undertaking he must face to save her life...

To learn more about it, take a stroll through the invisible curtain here: http://scholarandsphinx.blogspot.com/

Help spread the word about this upcoming title, and if you should be inspired enough to pre-order the novel, I know the author would be most flattered and appreciative. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great new site. I liked the snippets you used to post here. They were a quick, fun read. Having said that, the new direction is impressive, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I just don't have as much time as I used to, for writing those little snippets, but I may still post one or two every now and then if the mood strikes me. Most of my free time now is going to go into marketing "The Scholar, the Sphinx and the Shades of Nyx" so there may be the occasional short story from that universe popping up too.

      Delete