Friday, January 25, 2013

Free Writing Contest for Sci-fi and/or Young Adult Writers!

Salutations once again from the Imaginalchemist!

I realize I do not tend to my Archives as regularly as I was, or should, but occasionally something comes to my Archives that I feel should be shared among my fellow writers...

For those who have unpublished science fiction and/or young adult novels aching to be critiqued, the Writer's Digest website is offering a free contest, in which you could win a critique from a professional literary agent and $50 credit to purchase an item from the Writer's Digest online bookstore!

Did I also mention it's free to enter? (a rarity among writing contests nowadays...)

Details and how to enter are at the website below:
http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/guide-to-literary-agents/13th-free-dear-lucky-agent-contest-young-adult-and-sci-fi

Good luck to those who wish to enter, and happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment